The Growing of Fruit

So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature. For the sinful nature desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the sinful nature. They are in conflict with each other, so that you do not do what you want. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under law.
Galatians 5:16-18

Friday, May 30, 2008

Transition

If it were to be in the plan, I would really want it to go in this way. I am hoping yet I do not dare to expect. I felt myself changing. Was it You? I have no doubt I guess. When I am faced with dissatisfaction or disappointment recently, it did not cling on to me as how it was in the past. I did not even feel the transition at times. I felt You in me. And I am thinking what should I get for my godson/daughter who is going to see me in October. She really shocked me but I am happy for her.

No comments:

Squall and Rinoa

Squall and Rinoa

Cartoon of Squall and Rinoa

Cartoon of Squall and Rinoa

Blog Archive