The Growing of Fruit

So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature. For the sinful nature desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the sinful nature. They are in conflict with each other, so that you do not do what you want. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under law.
Galatians 5:16-18

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Once In A Blue Evening

I am not sure when is the last time I am so early at home. It really feels so good. I have not been having dinner with my parents for a long time due to my commitments outside. I am now looking forward to them coming home and have dinner with me. I am not sure how many will understand my schedule. It is really once in a blue moon I can see daylight at home. I could not believe my eyelids can just relax within seconds. But I like today. I like being at home for dinner. I like having dinner with my parents. They should be home soon. All I need is a 'jiayou' now.

No comments:

Squall and Rinoa

Squall and Rinoa

Cartoon of Squall and Rinoa

Cartoon of Squall and Rinoa

Blog Archive