The Growing of Fruit

So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature. For the sinful nature desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the sinful nature. They are in conflict with each other, so that you do not do what you want. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under law.
Galatians 5:16-18

Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Community

I happened to speak to Andrew yesterday and learnt a lot from him. Opinions and views from different people and perspective is really unique. While rushing through CYL preparation the whole night, I see how united the team of willing friends I was with. I got to know them better and I guess it should be the same for them as well. I see Your true community when I immerse myself in it. I thank God for everyone. Bless me with wisdom for the upcoming changes I am going to see. Thanks for sharing your burden with me, Shepherd.

No comments:

Squall and Rinoa

Squall and Rinoa

Cartoon of Squall and Rinoa

Cartoon of Squall and Rinoa

Blog Archive