The Growing of Fruit

So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature. For the sinful nature desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the sinful nature. They are in conflict with each other, so that you do not do what you want. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under law.
Galatians 5:16-18

Friday, June 6, 2008

Reflections

Holiday is here. I went to Pasir Ris park to help out for the event we are planning on Monday. Throughout the whole process, I observed a lot. I kind of diagnosed myself with ADHD at times. I can be hyperactive for a certain period of time but once my energy depletes, I will just go into a regression state. Anyway, it is also when I mostly see a lot of how people are in a setting. From the trip, I also concluded there is no strawberry pocky in Pasir Ris park as I could only find Mars bar and chocolate "biscuit" (forgot the name of the biscuit) after a long search. I was almost desperate to ask for some food from the BBQers around. To think of it now, it is hilarious. I went back with a dizzy spell and it is so terrible I could faint. Due to this, I did not eat dinner as well and I guess I should be building castles in the air soon. Nevertheless, credits and utmost praises to the Almighty God who helped me through this half semester. More commitments, more burdens, more stretching, but at the same time, more grace from You. I thank You for being in my life to mould and grow me. And I pray that everything will be in Your plans. I want to make full use of the 2 weeks I have now. A lot to do and revise. I hope to be ready when the battle commences again. Till then, I shall seek You to have my rest.

No comments:

Squall and Rinoa

Squall and Rinoa

Cartoon of Squall and Rinoa

Cartoon of Squall and Rinoa

Blog Archive